1. ____° - ____° - 90°, and ____° - ____° - 90°
3. In a 45° right triangle, the hypotenuse is √2 times as long as the legs.
4. √2 times √2 is 2.
6. To go from the hypotenuse length to a leg length, divide instead of multiply.
7. In a 30° right triangle, the longer leg is √3 times as long as the shorter leg, and the hypotenuse is 2 times as long as the shorter leg.
8. Divide to calculate x, and then multiply to find y.
13. An altitude cuts an equilateral triangle into two 30°-60°-90° triangles.
15. Divide to find the length of a side, and then square that length to get the area of the square.
16. The area of a parallelogram is base times height.
26. The scale factor is 20/30.