5. g is the same as g1.
8. -4/9 is a constant since there is no variable.
14. -w12 is the same as -1w12.
28. Combine like terms.
33. When subtracting the negative terms, it will be the same as adding positive terms.
47. A polynomial is the sum of one or more monomials.
49. A binomial is a polynomial with two terms.
55. Combine like terms.
61. Multiply 8x – 10 by 4x to get the total area, and then find the area of the pool and hot tub and subtract these.
63. Distribute the 8 to both of the terms in the parentheses, and the same for the 2.